Wednesday, July 02, 2014

A FAIR CUT

Tuesday

Finally got my head down to The Mensroom hairdressers and had my haircut it is the first time i have visited this hairdressers and it is as good as anywhere end of the day it always going to grow again so why worry , The first thing i do on reaching home is to shower as i always get loads of hair down my t-shirt and it irritates me ,  but not as much that my hay fever is causing me after a few years  of being under control and keeping it at bay it is now back with a vengeance , tomorrow i will buy a nasal spray and stronger tablets , it is day two of my two weeks of and i am not happy with my sore , red streaming eyes and nose.



The cd's i ordered and the credit card wallet arrived today from the Ebay sellers that i bought from both was zero postal and packing charges both arrived in Jify envelopes amazingly fast turn around .
The cd's i could not have bought them any cheaper in fact i would have more than likely would have had to pay at least an extra £10.00 if i had bought them from a retail outlet in the city plus petrol and parking charges depending where i wanted to shop .

I have been looking at the Oppo Find 7 smart phone my current contract is up in a couple of months and if the iPhone 6 is priced stupidly in the £600 bracket it be way too expensive and i don't want another two year contract that will cost me sixty pounds a month to run.
The Oppo is boosting  a 13 megapixel camera and films in 4k with memory upgrade to 128mb the screen is the highest resolution of any phone currently on the market at two thirds of the cost i am guessing of a new i-phone one a downside it won't be able to mirror it to my Apple tv .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...