Friday, January 10, 2014

WE'RE NOT ALONE

Well got the overtime I wanted after numerous phone calls and emails I got my wish.

We will have been in the cottage six month at the end of January.
And we have made friends with the four couples on our small street Sam and Mick , Jonathan and Ellie , Beth and Charlie and Roger and Jo .

Pips best friend is a sheep dog that is more white than black and for the last few mornings they have been chasing easy other across the field at the back of our row of cottages.

In February the frogs come they have to make it to the small lake at  the back a lot get killed in their quest.

The ariel should be getting fixed in the next few days quite a few have blown down we are not alone , the engineer won't need any scaffolding or ladders as we are dug into an embankment you can step straight on to the roof from the back field.

Nearly completed season two of "Breaking Bad" I am still watching episodes I have seen so Helen can watch them.
Have started my pen writing diary its not as full as I expected but its a start.
Helen has four readings today which is a hood start for the new year which hopefully will continue.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...