Wednesday, January 08, 2014

HIGH WINDS

The pole the sky dish was mounted on to , snapped in half during a storm and high winds ,as a result  the dish ended up on the roof therefore no signal , and as we don't subscribe to Sky they of course won't fix it.
Making do with Netflix and catch up TV , using Apple TV and the  ps3.

Trying to bag some overtime at work hoping to get two four hours shifts next week its like begging for scraps hopefully I will get a result.
I said I would always try and cover the cost of the lease on the car by working over and its not happened mainly because I have not approached my managers and line managers for any.



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...