Thursday, January 30, 2014

BYE BYE JAN

Tuesday
off work next three days done nothing today we did go in to Huddersfield town centre we saw a elderly woman fall over she smashed her face on the kerb she was in shock  and her face was bloody mess it was upsetting , she was being comforted by passers by one was a of duty police officer , we was parked up a few feet away we left it was distressing to see there was nothing we could do the others where not doing so we left.

Wednesday
Went with Helen on her driving lesson I sat in the back of the car  whilst she had her hours lesson it all went fine no near misses I was in no danger it was nice being a passenger.
On season four of Breaking Bad going to miss it when we finish the series .

Thursday
It is my son's 21st birthday I need to see him more than I do I feel bad its either time or money that stops me , my life is ruled by both , I do call him on the phone three or so times a week but I wish it was better , I wish he could get a decent job and earn himself some money.I think he wants to go go karting with his girlfriend hope he as a nice day out.

Thank god its pay day its been six weeks since the last one not good at least February is a four week month plus i have a weeks annual leave starting on the 24th be so glad to see the back of January roll on summer hopefully by April it will be hot .

Back to work tomorrow for a day then its the weekend yippee.

Watching "Breaking Bad" Season four

Eating - Whats ever in the freezer

Wanting - Chinese meal from Uppermill


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...