Sunday, January 19, 2014

Friday another week of work comes to a end .
Another two need to come round before payday its going to be a long fourteen days .

Saturday
Had a letter from the police I have been caught on camera speeding its  minimum £60 pound and three points on my license I had no idea the offence was in November last year the thing is I am sure I got flashed by a speeding camera last night if I go on a speed awareness course I can save three points.
 I was doing 48 mph on a 40 mph road for the first offense. Will have to slow down if I loose my license I can't possibly get to work I would have to move back to Leeds .Not a great start to the new year be it my own fault.

Sunday
Bought two clown loach for our tank all the fish are now in one tank the bedroom aquarium will be for chiclids Malawis.
Cooked Sunday lunch a gammon joint and small chicken Yorkshire's and mash.

Half way through season three breaking bad he is just moved unto the state of the art meth lab and coffee cafeteria , it just keeps getting better.

Week after next I have three days of then last week in February that will us all my holidays up .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...