Tuesday, January 21, 2014

ROLL ON NEXT WEEK

Really worried about losing my driving license . if I did I would loose my job .
I would not be able to get home from work it would  be my worse nightmare , I would end up on benefits ,plus in debt as I would owe a lot of money for breaking the car lease fcuking cameras it ain't cricket.The camera below does not even flasy does not use film and is being tested if approved by the home office will be installed through out the U.K.



Woke up to a frost the fields are whitened over the earth frozen the cars need de-icing its the whitest yet.

I got my new uniform from work was given four shirts why not five am not sure , short sleeves with  thin blue and white stripes  17.5 inch collar  without a breast pocket , and four pairs of black trousers 34 inch waste which are way off the mark. They're are not so much tight as they won't fasten they won't even come close , even though the black denims I wear for work are a 34 inch waste , who,s made the trousers Superdry? , Part of the uniform was missing a clip on tie thank God its too warm even in winter .

Next week I have three days off Tuesday , Wednesday and Thursday if the weather is OK will go round Dovestone get up early and spend a good few hours walking , that's walking without rushing might take a flask of coffee and some sandwiches.

End of the month is my Sons 21st Birthday would like to get him something he keep forever that he would look at and I always be with him thing , like the crystal skull head vodka bottle he bought me at Christmas , its also my daughters twenty third birthday a couple of days before his they was nearly born on the same day two years apart , if he had been induced it would of been so but the midwifes decided to leave it a couple of days and let nature take its course.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...