Saturday, September 28, 2013

50X

Dropped Helen off at her hairdressers just after half nine this morning.
I drove in to town and went to Jessops camera shop and bought a Fujifilm SL1000 I also bought a Tecno case for it which has plenty of zipper compartments along with a 8gb SD card I do have 2x 4gb cards  it is 16 mp and 50 x zoom which equates to the highest spec Fuji camera I have ever owned I will sell the Samsung nx1000 .




I also bought two pairs of cargo pants one in brown and one in black plus i bought another pair of black denim jeans for work along with ten pairs of socks for only £4.00 and  three pair of underpants and three more v- neck t-shirts .

I picked Helen  up and Louise cut my hair she never charges me one penny thanks Louise.

Watching - Whitechapel

Listen to - Electric Eighties


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...