Thursday, September 05, 2013

MONKEY BUSINESS

Helen had her second reading to do the person had been before when we lived in Leeds,he was that impressed he drove over to have another done and visited her at our cottage in Holmfirth.

Monday Helen as a Public house to do for around eight people hopefully get a free pint,
Another friend is buying socks and hand making sock monkeys in wonderful colors , even black and white herring bone socks look great , and  she is only charging eight pounds for each monkey  which is way too cheap ,  so far it is a twenty day wait if you require one making.


My new car should be delivered this coming Monday and to be honest I thought I be a little bit more excited than I am. I might be once I am in it .
I am debating whether I should buy another a
Apple TV for the bedroom one thing I need to get is a Blue tooth keyboard . 
Got the imitation leather case fr the Nexus it is OK it will suffice.
Roll on tomorrow ten o clock then four days off I can't wait I can do without work it spoils my leisure time .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...