Wednesday, September 25, 2013

NUMERO UNO

Wish I did not have to work and could chill out all day do nothing but house work go for walks relax and chill out I use to work seven days a week now it just feels like that  I work seven days a week specially when it is a twelve hour shift,I have the rest of the week working two till two,at least ibe the weekend when I finish.

Helen has her first driving lesson today it will be the longest period she will have been legally behind a wheel and  in control , think she is excited as well as nervous.

Life is plodding on specially through the week when I get up in the morning  I have three to four hours before I set off to work , by the time I get home I have around two hours before I go to bed which is not time even to watch a decent film .

Why do people advertise on EBay 100% genuine leather and send you a shitty pu I-phone case and expect you to be happy ,  and to leave great feed back sorry but it ain't happening .Only then to email you and say if your not happy send it back , I can't do with the hassle it will cost me in time and money to do this advertise what you sell correctly twat.

Listening to Kings of Leon "Mechanical Bull".

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...