Wednesday, September 11, 2013

SHAKE IT.

Tuesday
I have Been out today driving around the car it  is very good it is a easy drive so far no problems it is nice that new car smell. I called work and according to them I am on leave tomorrow and go back Thursday I have not put them right , a two day week is OK by me.
Seen the new I-phone 5c looks good not impressed with the UK prices thought it was meant to be a cheaper phone .
One thing I must get for the car is rubber car mats a air  freshener and a decent phone charger .
Wednesday
Well i was of today which was a nice surprise and a added bonus i bought a hula hula girl air freshener for the car she smells of pina colada and shakes her booty when she goes over bumps , cheesy i know but i could not resist.


i received my mac book pro cover it is rubbish it is cheap and nasty looking i need a different one but  i don't want to pay a fortune for one.
We bought a gammon shank for tea along with some chicken thighs we are boiling some new potatoes for supper.
Helen has another reading to do tomorrow the second one at this house if they find us and if they can aprk up , parking is a bit of a nightmare some days.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...