Saturday, August 31, 2013

OUT OF THE BOX

Finished working until two last night a week of normal hours than i have Monday and Tuesday off making a long weekend on the Monday i should be taking delivery of new car.
I have got my Mac book out of the box and have it set up i am glad now i did not get the Asus i was after , you really do get what you pay  when it is a Apple product i am really taken to the Mac and so far it has been straight forward i am finding my way round after using  WINDOWS PC the switch over is quite easy i have already synced my i-phone and my Apple account with it.
I can understand why people are passionate over Apple Macs the build quality and design is better bar none.


The new Google nexus is fine and for a android tablet and i think it as got to be the best value and performance for the cost the graphics are excellent, i have ordered from ebay screen protectors and a case should come early next week , my Cree torch came today for the money a excellent product.

Tomorrow we have friends coming over we are taking them for sunday lunch to the pub we went to a couple of sundays ago the Fountain.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...