Thursday, August 22, 2013

HAPPY DAYS

I am hungry tired and sick of working until two in the morning .
I saw a old friend I worked with and went to Greece with when I was twenty something he was recovering from a blood clot on his brain , he told me of two lads I worked with they where both dead one died from drink and drugs and the other the big  C.
The one whom died from drink Tony I use to go out with him and his girlfriend we all liked a drink or two and a smoke he took it too far he won't be the last sad as it is the other lad I was in a collision on the motor way he put me in hospital for six weeks thirty years ago I got £7500 compensation , I spent it on a car holidays and Hi-fi before mobile phones x- boxes and pc,s I could have easily died in the crash they day we crashed seat belts where made law before this date it was wear them if you wish I never did but did the day we crashed as it was law .
Loads of stuff has happened since that date my life has changed do many times and gone in different directions it is still changing the fact is YOLO so make the most live for now it's too short not to guess I am glad I have moved to somewhere nicer glad we are out of the city glad I had the chance to start again I am thankful I have had my share of lucky breaks I hope life keeps changing it be boring if it did not , tomorrow I am going to buy the laptop I want why not I deserve it  and have wanted one long enough I tend to wait for the stuff I want the wait is over  what you can make happen today don't put off you. might regret it,
Our base unit came today I Will assemble it Saturday we will clear the rest of our boxes away and have the cottage sorted ,  when I finish Friday I am off for three days I should get my Google nexus , my car and a broad band connection happy days,

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...