Tuesday, August 20, 2013

LOVE IT

It took me forty minutes to get home last night at two o clock in the morning I was awake and did not feel sleepy one bit.

When I got home to the cottage Helen was up I took Pip our Jack Tussell out for a walk it was only for ten minutes but she did do a wee .
I got into bed just after quarter past three and I was wide awake at nine o clock I was up walking Pip again there is that many different walks down different streets and roads the permantations are endless to say Holmfirth is a small town it is quite amazing.
If you go a few miles further you enter the Peak District then it's just walk and walk you could even take a tent it is that vast .

Still getting used to the camera the zoom is not as good as I use to get with my Fuji bridge camera but the image quality and features are excellent 20/50 lens is good for nearer subjects but not for distance .
Still waiting delivery of our router for our sky broadband engineers coming on the 28th which is when I should get the latest Nexus 7 and fingers crossed the Nissan Juke .
Helen is also getting out and is walking Pip whilst she is at home on her own which she never did when we lived in Leeds.
So life is good I am happy that we are out of the city suburbs and we are living life in a village type community we still have loads to explore and that is the fun bit .
Hopefully I have bank holiday Monday off so we will get a long weekend to do more exploring we both love it and hopefully we have no regrets roll on winter .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...