Tuesday, August 20, 2013

BLOWER COLD RADIO LOUD

Finish work at two am it is my first shift back and I am finding it hard to stay awake .I feel totally worn out and just want to bed fast asleep in bed  but that won't happen for another hour it will be my first drive home after work I did not want it to be at two in the morning I don't want to work over  I just want my normal hours thing is if I turn it down I don't want to have to survive on a flat wage and then be annoyed because I am not getting offered any overtime .
The drive to work was longer because all the roads in to the centre were backed up with traffic if I had not turned around and altered my route I might of been late also I was low on fuel two lessons learned I hope there are no delays going home .and I hope the roads are clear and I am wide awake I will drive with the blower on cold and the radio loud.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...