Wednesday, May 01, 2013

MOVING

We have had an offer of £140,000 for our house we have asked them to meet us half way and said we will sell for £142,500 the extra will pay the estate agents and solicitors fees and every penny helps we will agree the sale of the house and all its furniture for that price the only things we will keep is our bed tv , laptops clothes , cooking and eating utensils and ornaments , rocking chair and grandfather's clock.

Got to work and they asked me if I could stay until two in the morning I told them yes if at some stage I could get the bus home to pick my car up so I could do the journey home in it , it was agreed , think I will be doing another two while two shift again tomorrow.

We should know if the house as been sold before the start of the weekend fingers crossed its moving in the right direction.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...