Monday, May 20, 2013

GLEAMING

Sunday started of sunny now its dark and cloudy then the sun came out so i manage to cut the grass at the front and rear of the  house and as it was still sunny i also manage to wash , vac and wax the car , believe me when i say it was way over due specially the interior and as a added bonus i  finally got the heater and the blower in the car working again i manage to find the  loose wire that needed connecting  , the car looks really good when it is all polished , black always shines nice when it as been waxed and polished  , while i was cleaning my car a new black Nissan Juke passed me , which is what want  hopefully through work fingers crossed  it will be my next car .
 Saying that my Freelander does look the biz when its all cleaned up ,   I would like to get some side bumper bars or running boards for it and a new stereo fitted along with some new mats and seat covers.it is a pity it is not more economical on fuel and a pity i wont get that much for it if i sell it .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...