Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Started assembling the first of double wardrobes last night got the sides top and bottom panels fitted , did the hanging rail and curved head pieces I got the back panels which I screwed instead of nailing because it was nearly midnight, I fitted the first door which has a cover lath to hide the gap of the doors when they are both shut and has holes pre drilled to screw this lath in to place that’s when I noticed that the other door was exactly the same they have sent two right handed doors and not a pair of doors. Like I said to Helen don’t worry about it as we have not paid for them yet they will change the door to the one we require .Opened up the other wardrobe box to check its contents and it was packed correctly I will get that one assembled tonight.



Had Baxter’s Royal Game soup last night for tea with toast I use to have this with my father when I was growing up he has been dead nearly twenty five years another favourite of his which he always had for breakfast was brown bread and thick cut orange marmalade.

Went to the solicitors just before dinner and paid forty pounds for my so the absolute can be completed by the courts , when this is done I am a single again. I felt happy when I walked out of the solicitors reception I was elated, high and quite buzzing it made me realise even more that what I have done is 100% right, and that I don’t have any regrets what so ever and I am with the person I want to be with more than any other person , and I am truly madly deeply in love with Helen who has given me a new lease of life , I thank you baby.

Went to Max spielmann afterwards and got another mixture of photographs printed of my memory stick which added up to another 18 pictures for £7.92

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...