Thursday, April 30, 2009

One week today Helen flies to Egypt for two weeks , I am not looking forward to her being away i am starting to feel sick and sad , she is my soul mate and makes my life worth living being without her is going to hurt .I will take one day at a time and every day that's passes is one day nearer to her returning home.I never want to be part from her again and i hope i never are , it will be difficult working , eating and sleeping even though she wont be far from my thoughts and how ever many miles or continents separate us she will still be with me.

when we first started seeing each other we both had the same Samsung phones then we new phones on 18 month contract i got my LG Viewty and Helen had a Sony Ericison before she dropped it down the toilet had to get another cheap Samsung that she has never liked that much , our o2 contracts are now up for renewal and Helen as got a new Nokia 6600 slide which came today and i i have a Nokia E71 which will come tomorrow we both have 600 texts and 600 minutes and free calls to o2 numbers all for under twenty pounds a month think Helen has unlimited texts on her contract.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...