Friday, April 03, 2009

Received letter from solicitor requesting forty pounds to pay to the court for my absolute completing i will have to sort it out and drop in to his office and pay the amount early next week I want to be totally free I don’t want to be married for one day longer than I need to be , i will be as free as Helen is , and we be two single people living together.

The house is really quite without Ellie its strange coming home and her not barking and running up to the door the kitchen looks bigger without her bed and food bowls. Helen spent all day yesterday cleaning the house from top to bottom, think it was mainly to get rid of any trace of Ellie which I cant blame her for.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...