Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Helen goes to Egypt a fortnight tomorrow for two weeks all I know it’s going to be weird hard and I will be at a loose end without her by my side since I left home to be with her I have never been apart from her for that length of time, I am not going to enjoy the experience.
Looking after myself cooking and cleaning does not bother me I can take care of me quite easily when the need arises , and no doubt it be Helen will do stuff before she jets off.

The difficulty will be missing her, not seeing her smile not speaking to her laughing with her and not being able to hug and kiss her all I know it’s going to be a long 14 days and nights.
Even work won’t be the same has I text her and phone her numerous times during the course of day as well as emailing one another.

I will have to fill my days doing stuff I don’t normal do , go to the canal visit parts that I have never walked on , see more of my Son if he is free to stay over have a couple of days off both weeks to break the weeks up.
Get more photos printed and do my clip art frame, read a few books and magazines, go out and take more photos of Leeds try and scrounge a few home cooked meals with family and friends. Clean the house top to bottom do some painting and other repairs here and there,and count the days one day at a time and wait for her safe return .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...