Monday, October 05, 2026

BACK AND FORTH

 SATURDAY - Went back over to Acaster Malbis we took over two Ring cameras two 13amp double wall  sockets with usb ports .Martin Helen's brother was going to install he cameras and wire in the sockets to the living room and kitchen .The dishwasher was also fixed it had been leaking and the laminate flooring had blown .It was installed by Curry's Pc World  a few months ago when it was first fitted it was not receiving and water so they came and solved the issue but left it dripping ever so slowly but over time it has continuously caused the damp and wetness to spread and in the process ruined the floor .

I drove us all over to Curry's at Clifton Moor and long story short they are sending someone out to access the damage .

Leaving Curry's we went over to York Hospital to visit Helen's farther he was on a ward where one patient had tested positive for covid him having Copd and emphysema is not what we wanted to hear if we wanted to visit we had to wear face masks we refused he was allowed to come out on the corridor we didn't stay long he looked shocking he had not shaved was unkempt and a red sore eye and didn't look his best it was upsetting I dropped them of back at park home and I drove home Helen was staying over with her Mum she was going to cook them some food and do some cleaning it was 20.30 by the time I had got home .


I cooked some chilli chicken thighs with fries and roti bread and watched some You Tube went to bed starfish time .

SUNDAY I am picking Helen up tomorrow after I have dropped the van off at Holmfirth garage for its first M.O.T with us as owners fingers and toes crossed it sails through .Told Helen if it does I will buy her some ear pods that she wants might even treat myself to some Airpods 5 with wireless charging .

No comments:

BACK AND FORTH

 SATURDAY - Went back over to Acaster Malbis we took over two Ring cameras two 13amp double wall  sockets with usb ports .Martin Helen's...