Wednesday, September 18, 2024

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke her nose and badly bruised her face. We spent most of the afternoon in her side room .She will be staying there for a few weeks hopefully Helen's dad will be ok looking after himself , he does not make a great house husband .

MONDAY - Saw my son Guy not in a good place hopefully things will improve for him and his current  situation  state of affairs gets better.

TUESDAY - My daughter and her Husband Josh have agreed to let Guy stay with them only thing is unless Guy comes to see me at work I have no way the good news. My sisters have also bought him new clothes underwear , socks , jeans , joggers , T-shirts and swear shirts which he also has no idea about hopefully I will see him sometime before the weekend .

Helen bought me a pair of walking /trainers for my dog walking she also bought me two plaid shirts now its getting colder all geared up for Autumn , just need a new water proof jacket that's light with a hood and inner pockets .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...