Tuesday, September 10, 2024

APPRECIATED

 TUESDAY - Helen bought me some Adidas white with blue strip trainers love getting new shoes cant wear new jeans with old trainers . I also bought six pairs of white and black socks .Helen also  bought some Adidas with the green three stripes  I will buy myself another couple of pairs end of the month and another couple of Levi T-shirts the only other thing I needs is a new water proof coat to wear when I am walking the dogs .

WEDNESDAY  - Worked a full 12 hour shift from six at night until six in the morning I got home just before seven went to bed was up at half ten we had hairdressing appointments three hours sleep is not good .Helens hair appointment takes roughly three hours thought I would get a couple of hours in the car didn't happen .



SATURDAY - Went to Meadow Hall Helen bought me another pair  olive green Adidas training shoes from Sports Direct bless her It is appreciated .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...