Thursday, April 25, 2024

SPRINGS

 SUNDAY - Entered a raffle to win a Luton box camper van we bought two tickets for five pound each the draw is in July or earlier if all the ticket allocation are sold fingers crossed .

Visited Helens parents we have not been over for a month so it was a nice visit we took the dogs they stayed in the garden .

TUESDAY - I ordered two pairs of shoes from what I thought was a dodgy website I paid using Pay Pal I thought I wouldn't get the shoes I did and they are  not that bad for £35 a pair they are ok hopefully they will last eighteen months if not longer .

THURSDAY - Roll on the weekend hopefully it will be sunny totally fed up with the weather and the potential for full scale world war 3 happening .

SATURDAY - Went to the Springs shopping mall Helen bought some different shades of denim jeans , I looked at suits need to get one for my daughters wedding last time i bought a suit was for mine over thirty years ago .It's not the best place for shops they do have a Marks and Sparks food hall which is good Meadowhall is a lot bigger and better .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...