Monday, September 18, 2023

INVESTIGATE

 SATURDAY - Finished work drove home in the fog at 3.00 a.m woke up at 06.30 a.m after three hours sleep dropped Helen off at her friends house they had readings to do in Goole .

I went to Asda bought some milk a chocolate fudge cake and some pouring cream I am doing nothing I am way too tired if I fall asleep on the sofa so be it .

Saturday evening after tea I decided to soak in the bath I think I have had only five baths in the last ten years as I always shower soaking in the bath is boring after ten minutes at a push I have had enough , and I always have a shower afterwards .

SUNDAY - Bought two folding camping chairs from Go Outdoors a tenner each .We needed them later that night we was going to visit my Nephews house at Greengates Bradford to seek out spirits do an investigation with rempods and spirit boxes .The house dates back to 1870 they have witnessed certain spooky occurrences over the years the house is rented out but the tenants moved out so it was completely empty .On the way we stopped at McDonalds not impressed its my least favorite fast food outlet apart from the milkshakes the rest of the food is crap .


We got back home just after one a.m stopping off at the local garage to get a child jam pork pie and some cheese and jalapeño crisps a great end to the Monday morning .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...