Friday, September 03, 2021

THINGS REVISITED .

 On September the 16th my blog will be sixteen years old cant believe I have lasted that long to say I don't really have a interesting life I am not well travelled or have a great hobby or even have a interesting job it is very basic life I lead.And the blog is my diary and was only ever meant for me to read the fact anyone else reads it is beyond me although the people that are currently reading it or not are dropping .

THURSDAY - Forgot to mention yesterday I went for my hair cutting my daughter was not free to do it so I went back to Terrys's he has a shed that's set back off the road and he cuts hair there I have been before .

The shed has been there since 1935 and has not changed much sure its the original mirror .Terry the barber that is there now has been working there since 1983. The mirror that faces you when you are sat in the chair must have had many faces both young and old looking into it over the years it came with the shop and is believed to be the original mirror form the 30's


Another thing I revisited  was some gaming as I  fired up my x-box its been a while continued to play "Resident Evil" got back into it and made quite a bit of progress .

Cooked bangers baked beans and mash for tea classic food sausages burnt just right , the right amount of butter and milk in the mash and the baked beans not over cooked perfect if I do say so .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...