Tuesday, June 22, 2021

TWO MEALS OUT

 SATURDAY - Checked the tyre pressure on all the wheels of the car the pressure warning sign and light came on this morning driving home from my shift it was showing that the front left tyre was under pressure I checked the pressure was 29.5 psi inflated it to 35.5 see how it goes .

Helen had readings to do in the salon in Linthwaite I had a two hour wait in the church carpark , on the way back home stopped had the farm shop bought some burgers , chilli sausages,  pork sausage , tandoori chicken thighs and some spare ribs barbecue time again .


SUNDAY - The tyre had gone down considerably when I checked it the pressure was 24 psi on closer inspection I could see a screw I ended up get two new front tyres .We was on our way to York to Helen's parents had to detour to get the tyres sorted can't afford to have health and safety compromised hence two new tyres £130 .

We made it to York I had the bird table I had made in the car I set it up and after we all went to the Wetherby Whaler.

 Helens parents where treating us to fish and chips for helping with the garden it was more than welcome we didn't have a desert as we have a Sunday dinner to eat at half past six my daughter is taking us both out for fathers day .We made it home with half an hour to spare we meet at the Boshaw Trout .My daughter and her partner Josh got there more or less at the same time I had the roast beef  to be honest its slow cooked and that nice its hard not to 

.


The meal was really nice is always nice to meet up with my daughter and the kids it was a great evening she also had me some bottles of pear cider and some brownies what more could a father wish for .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...