Saturday, June 26, 2021

LEFT

 Still not had time to fly the drone will have to wait until I am off work next week I have nine days away from work and I cant wait hopefully this week won't drag .Stocked up on dog and cat food pouches and biscuits thay now have food enough for a good month before we need to buy any more we want to try and always have a few weeks of food in for them .

Need to buy fly spray killer I hate flies buzzing around the room its annoying even with both patio doors open they still won't fly out they do it on purpose.

Bought some orange juice from Marks & Spencers it is only 95p along with a punnet of strawberries and a farm house loaf of bread their bread is the best and their crisps are also pretty good .

Big thanks once again to my daughter for cutting my hair  I can't remember how many times she has cut it over the last five six years its roughly every six to eight weeks  I am extremely grateful she is always very busy yet always finds time to fit me as well as doing Helen's  hair which takes a good part of three hours without any payment she does it because she can and she wants to which is a great mind set to have .



Both Helen and I was in a local  paranormal group we have come out of the team due to negativity and tension the bad ideas or no ideas of how to act and behave. A team  who are more interested in getting viewers and subscribers then doing any in depth investigations and  over the last six weeks we have done no investigations with them and I came to the point that there was no point as we was both reading from different scriptures hence us leaving to do our own thing.I will not name the group here as there is no reason.We are going to try and do our own thing it will be really just for us our diary or log of events it will be  out there for people to find and follow if we are not chasing subscribers or Face book star senders etc  we would rather have 200 loyal and interested followers who keep unto date with what we post  then 4000 who never watch anything you film who have watched you once and never return but don't unfollow what's the point  .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...