Sunday, June 27, 2021

TABLE DONE

 SATURDAY - Finally sanded down and stained the dining table its been on my list of things to do for a while , Helen has constantly egged me to do it for the last four months all in good time Helen patience is a virtue .I used threeStanley blades like a cabinet scraper . I carefully hammered them into a piece of scrap wood then went with the grain across the table top I then sanded and stained .it I did  all of it outside it took me a few hours it is looking a lot better not perfect its a very old table you want something to look new buy a new table it looks fine .

Helen's cousin and her husband recently bought a camper van extremely jealous one day I want one even if its only for a short period of time , I want to travel to Cornwall and Scotland in a van camping and sleeping wherever you can . it will happen just a case of when got to think positive.



Booked to go to a haunted museum in Kingston upon Hull that's tomorrow should be a fun day out hopefully a scary day out as it used to be Annison funeral parlour dating back to 1876. it is now owned by the spiritualist medium and exorcist Ralph Keeton .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...