Wednesday, January 09, 2019

WEEK TWO 2019

Helen is really sticking with the e-cig we have had to not buy a single packet of cigarettes in twelve  days this is a great achievement and what a great start to the new year if she can do a fortnight which she will  she can do a month fingers crossed saving over £240.

Work is the normal pain they want me to do more cleaning audits at night even if it is doing areas already done . I think they must think I sit in the office all night drinking coffee if only they knew .

Made another quiche using fresh eggs tomatoes and bacon getting quite good so far everyone as come out tasting really great and of course eating it when its still warm is the best .Another thin I cooked was a nan bread pizza using tinned tomatoes and cheese and ham always tastes better than shopped bought ones will do another one using tuna.

I got my tax from the tax man it clears on Friday just in time for the weekend which is great timing .

Not sure why I have been getting a pain in my left heel when I walk it is bad when I have rested and get out of bed in the morning not sure why have not injured it in any way . My walking is not good as every step is uncomfortable  might have to book in at the doctors .

My ex -wife's funeral and cremation tomorrow at 15.00 I know when I was at my mothers service one of  the thoughts I had  was this is the last time we are all going to be in the same room has her , a very sad thought . Hope my daughter is brave she is one of the pallbearers the final thing she can do for her mother ,




Listening to  - Mumford and Sons new album "Delta" and Anne Marie 'Speak You Mind".

Watching - Luther the  new season five.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...