Friday, January 11, 2019

PRESSING MEALS

Bought a Panini  press was only cheap £15 reduced from £20 and it works fine , Already had chicken breast bought some red and green chili's shiitake  mushrooms which are the best mushrooms to buy  and a jar of ready mixed Patak's curry paste  I will be making wraps tonight .


Spent Wednesday night in A&E Emergency department with Helen ,  I had to leave work half through my shift it was just before 05.00 am when we got back home she was given a letter to take to her doctors hopefully to make an appointment with a neurologist expert to sort out a cure for her neuralgia , hopefully the following treatment will be successful .

THURSDAY - My daughter and sons mother funeral took place to day in York I was eventually invited but had an appointment to take Helen to the doctors at the very same time , it was nice to be asked .I have seen some photos already she had a beautiful wicker coffin with lovely flowers decorating it I know she would have loved it .

My daughter wore her dress and coat which was a nice gesture hopefully it will be a very ,very  long time before they are both  reunited in heaven .

I sent my daughter some flowers I have to admit it was Helen's idea they should be delivered today .

Our friend Graham had his cremation today it was family only we are having a celebration of his life on the 2nd of Feb .

My Brother in law Alan his fathers funeral was yesterday in Brighton may he also rest in peace although I never got to meet the man still sad news .

p.s the wraps were spot on I mad two and have enough chicken to make two more with yogurt and mint sauce excellent .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...