Monday, June 11, 2018

TUTU

Went over to see my Nephew in his residence it is a lovely house , I have to admit  I love everything about it from its interiors to the gardens outside ,  plus I love his cat Tutu.To be honest no way does the photo do any justice to the cat she is a lot more gorgeous than how she has been photographed .


Had two coffees whilst we sat out and caught up on stuff occurring he is having a barbie on the 7th of July for his mother and of course my sisters birthday hopefully the weather will be perfect .
The smaller house eon the right his also his he rents this out and it more or less pays a big chunk of the mortgage every month .


Tutu


Whilst I was there I had a text from the lovely people at the passport renewal I should have my new passport within two days fingers crossed .

I also had a call from the Skoda dealership they had realized I had walked out or should I say drove out with out paying the £158 balance for the new car I had bought oops .
At least Helen as a reading tonight by the telephone ,  it has been a while since her last it was the day before I picked the car up ,

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...