Monday, June 25, 2018

HOT AND LATE

Most of the staff that work at the hospital are in to working overtime some people can double their wages and are coming out with more money the managers and supervisors . There is always overtime due to holidays , sickness and vacancies some people demand overtime due to money issues trying to be fair is hard work someone is always either going to loose out or not get the shifts they want but that's life .Same as annual leave you cant always get the days or weeks you want off its a lottery winners and losers another pain in the arse fact we did not get our pay rise this month hopefully the rise and back pay will be in July's wage packet fingers crossed .

Got next week at work six two five days at starting at 18.00 hours at least if it is sunny I will see most of the sun going to work at five in the afternoon suits me fine .

SATURDAY - My sister bought me some combat shorts and shirts for my holiday in September ,I need to get some swim shorts and new trainers , I will go to Primark and get some t-shirts and I should be sorted .

SUNDAY -Its red hot warmest day w have had this year and it is supposed to be getting hotter the following week which is good seeing as I don't have to leave for work until late afternoon.
My Daughter is in Portugal for a hen party think it last four days.

MONDAY - Took Helen for her out patients appointment for her heart unless it gives her any reason for concern she has been told that she no longer needs to make another appointment which is good .

My hay fever is a pain the hotter and sunnier then the grasses dry out and the pollen much higher when I was younger the only rest bite I got was two weeks at the coast utter bliss I think that's why I like Scarborough so much excluding the fish and chips and ice creams .

Already missed the first car repayment for some unknown reason they are trying to take a payment before I get paid ,

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...