Friday, June 29, 2018

LAST 2

Getting a cheque from British Gas for £230 thank you they added on a extra £30 for taking so long to sort this out all monies gratefully received , and   as always every penny helps.
The weather is still hot and England is still in the World Cup and look like they will make it to the final sixteen .
just done over a 1000 miles in the car and just made the first payment 47 to go cant wait hopefully the car will still be running good .
Need some burgers and mushrooms as well as chicken pieces  to make some filling sandwiches cooking big meals in this heat is too much .
 Driving home at two in the morning is very peaceful the roads a well quite even on the main motorway it is quite driving is a good experience it would be nice to be driving to the coast I always imagine getting there for sun rise having breakfast and driving home one day I might do this if I did more than likely I would go to Southport .
The weather is still red hot it is my last shift finishing at two I the morning next week normal hours I will finish at ten .

Bought some Rattlers cider for the weekend it is going to be hot hopefully we will get to the pictures and eat out somewhere .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...