Thursday, April 26, 2018

TOTALLY MOBILE

My son is thinking about joining the Army he is 25 years old , older enough to make his own decisions my only issue is if things were better for him in civilian life he had a job he liked with decent pay and was in a permanent relationship he would not even be thinking down this route . which to me is not a way to make a decision on this magnitude its eat sleep breath being told what to do and when to do it .Battlefield one came for the X-box might lend it to my son o/j.

Thursday and Friday I am  back doing six - two shifts starting in the evening at this time suits me   seem to have ages at home also it is pay day there is still talks about Tupe and being a wholly owned company ,  no matter what things will change . My pension contributions have gone up from 5.6% to 7.1% which means more money  in the pot once I retire , or should I say if I retire .

The weather as been rubbish I want it to be fine and hot over the weekend , I need to creosote the fence panels .Having a barbecue would also make for a good evening chicken and meat kebabs  with various peppers and onions .

I had a call from the Skoda dealership they have a car in with 2500 miles on the forecourt it is newer and as  prolong and sat nav it is white which is the same colour that I won now the payment will go up depends on what the deal is whether it is an option I doubt it but I have an appointment to go see them will get my car washed for free anyway .

Went inside a Vanguard mobile operating theatre that we have outside at work it is totally amazing anyone getting wheeled in there would think they was in the main part of the hospital as it is linked to the main ward the sides extended out and the space its like a Tardis the cost of these I am not sure but they won't be cheap  , totally high and  tech state of the art  worth every penny we have it for eighteen weeks while one of the main theatres  gets a refurb .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...