Wednesday, April 18, 2018

KILLER ALBUMS

Finally fitted the black glass back splash for the cooker I screwed a batton at the right height , the back splash drops behind the cooker by a few inch . I then used a tube of black CT1 sealant to fix it in situ job done.

Have finished my two late shifts finishing at two and starting at six is a great shift to do all paid at night rate .

Everything else is good money low roll on pay day got food in the freezer and a full tank of fuel and a bit of cash , and the sun is shining so all is good no complaints .

The west Bailey is a great little dog he is a little bit crazy but he is only a pup and of course he wants to play with my two cats and Pip our Jack Russell .

A friend on facebook as asked me to name and post each day obviously for ten days  ten of my favourite albums from back in the day ,  that I  will still now listen to even if its only occasional  ten is hard twenty would have been better picking ten is a killer .

Below Ganesh which was a present from one of Helen's friends that she gave her yesterday the colours are loud and vibrant  but I kind of like it .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...