Tuesday, November 28, 2017

THAI IN SHEFFIELD

MONDAY - I bought  myself  a Dolce Gusto Lumio shiny red coffee machine from Curry's PcWorld and  it makes fantastic coffee which seriously as good as Costa and Starbucks each cup is ready under 60 seconds at just the right temperature  for drinking . I bought the cappuccino  and Latte Macchiato pods both excellent tasting drinks in their own right ,  I also got some Chocchino a chocolate drink for Helen seeing that she does not like the taste of coffee even though she  loves the smell.

TUESDAY - Went to Meadow Hall to Chaobaby A Thai buffet restaurant means as much as you can eat for £12.50  without having an heart attack , I had chicken curry soup with prawn crackers  and a couple of onion rings that was just to to start this was followed by my second visit to the buffet bar was dish of very big chucks of mouthwatering beef which was so tender it must have been well slow coked I had this with a Thai curry sauce  .The staff where very polite and ready to help the chefs outstanding and the interior was very nice and clean the fish tank was empty I think they are getting it ready for more fish but the food was exceptionally well presented and cooked and to top it all they sold Rekorderlig pear cider .



Went to Costco whilst in Sheffield , the American style supermarket bought some coffee pods which was a lot cheaper than what  the supermarkets charged I should be good for a couple of weeks and I ordered a 36  pod holder on ebay .








No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...