Wednesday, November 29, 2017

PRISTINE CLEAN AND CLEAR

WEDNESDAY - Bought another thirteen African Malawi Cichlids today and it as doubled the number of fish in the tank  ,we did a two thirds water change this morning before going for the fish after lunch .  On the road to Kev's Rifts realizing  I had forgot my debit card I only realized after I had filled the tank up  with diesel lucky I had enough cash on me to pay for the fuel .We had to do a u-turn back home so I could get my card to draw some cash out of the ATM .All the fish got home safely and are all in the tank doing fine .

We also bought two plants for the tank from the garden centre along with two Plecos and another four fish as well as some plastic media for the filter tray with some volcanic rock media also for the filter and and a big bottle of  Seachem Pureigen  that is 500% better at removing impurities from your water when it goes brown around the six month mark then  use a cheap bleach to soak it for a few hours then rinse and soak it a a Prime solution overnight then its good to go again it should polish the water to a clear crystal appearance , The  Prime we got also goes into  the water for the ammonia nitrate and nitrite levels making even more sure that the water is the best it can be for the fish , the things we do the things we add and the filter we have is overkill but it should keep the tank pristine  clean and clear .

Well tomorrow hopefully Helen and I pick up our new glasses I have bought Stuff magazine to read and this months GQ , reading the printed word on paper again will be well cool no need for extra large text on the Ibook app .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...