Sunday, November 05, 2017

ANNIVERSARY

We have not lost any more fish in over two weeks which is excellent news they all seem to be getting on and all are doing fine .Booked another weeks holiday for the 27th of November a full week away from work will do me .
Cant complain with the Samsung 8 Edge it is a great phone cant say I am missing Apple's iPhone saying that I would definitely have the iPhone X  if it was £400 cheaper .

It is the weekend and Helen is in bed with the flu I  bought her some Beecham powders and tomato and basil soup obviously to be taken separately .

SUNDAY - It is our anniversary of when we got engaged Helen lost her engagement ring awhile ago then found it , she has since lost it again wether it will re-appear a second time who knows but it is bonfire night they will be fireworks always on our anniversary they are fire works in hindsight November the 5th was a good day to get engaged on .

Went food shopping bought a fresh chicken , Yorkshire puddings , carrot and swede mash , roast potatoes  ,sage stuffing ,  cranberry sauce and roasting parsnips I will cook it later this afternoon we will eat around six .

Helen is still in bed watching Ghost adventurers and Alaska the last frontier , I am just chilling on my own I might read more of my current read "The Couple Next Door". Wish I had a big bottle of scotch some Irish coffees would be a godsend .

PHOTO - George's leap of faith   , taken with the Samsung S8 Edge.




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...