Saturday, November 11, 2017

BORING

Boring week work boring life mundane done nothing worth mentioning did some food shopping from the local farm shop bought some wicked tasting chicken sausages sounds weird chicken sausages but these where divine .

My son is still giving me the hard shoulder silent treatment he needs to grow up won't happen I guess it won't happen in my lifetime , when I am no longer he might realize what a stupid person he has been but then again maybe not .

My daughter on the other hand is absolutely brilliant she is true and a pleasure to go visit she is really interesting person and is a great mother and all in all a generally nice person .
Still need to get a couple of wireless charger for the two phones Helen an myself own  will get them off Ebay plus I still need to get  a case clear silicone I guess .

The German Christmas market is in Leeds city centre I can step out of the Hospital cross the road and it is there also the Christmas lights got switched on not sure who did the honours , anyway who ever it was the switch was flicked , and the lights came on job done.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...