Saturday, April 02, 2016

NO GIRLS

Helens middle son Kris his partner gave birth to a baby boy they are calling him Oakley Noah both mother and baby are fine thats two of her sons and my daughter who have all had boys so where have all the girls gone .

I bought a cherry red Filofax for a few pounds and a load of inserts for it including plastic wallets and a hole punch so I can add my own pages which makes sense as I want it more as a journal then a diary , all bought from good old eBay .
Still waiting the delivery of my two usb memory sticks so i can take some movies off my mac book pro.

I seriously want to change my iPad but not sure it i want to stick with the mini or go bigger or even get the smaller iPad pro and pen , which would the ultimate Filofax , to get the pro option i would have to save be nice to save up each month and get it on my birthday in October if i can wait that long .

Will be putting up the plastic green house that  Helen bought from eBay ,  this weekend went out today and bought two packets of  10inch metal tent pegs 12 x 450 x 450 paving slabs and 6 bags of sand to use to lay the slabs on .

Reading  - Graeme Obree "The Flying Scotsman"

Watching - Graeme Obree "The Flying Scotsman"

Listening to the -  The Pet Shop Boys  "Super"

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...