Friday, April 22, 2016

CHEER UP

Watched the Witch and thought it was total drivel worse film i have ever seen on par with Noah nothing really happened you're  waiting for it to kick in and the credits roll so glad i did not pay money to see it on the big screen it is not worth watching pity i wasted my time .

Took Helen to the garden centre she bought four hanging baskets and enough plants to fill them all plus another three bags of combo roll on hotter weather.

She also bought some green plastic hanging bags that will hang over the fence either side and the flowers plants will cascade over the fence panels .

My friend at work who had the stroke Friday is not good although he has now opened his eyes and he can understand certain things or so it seems it will be a very long time before he is back to normal worse thing is the weather it is really changing for the better summer is on its way and he is stuck in hospital life is rarely fair.

I phoned my twin up the other day she thought i sounded feed up the day after she put me twenty pound in to my bank so i could get something nice for dinner which was totally unexpected what a truly nice gesture .

We are or Helen is ordering to parasols for the garden table and bench in fuchsia pink she says will go nice with the green van dam in doubt .

Need pear cider need more ice doing and i need to get more solar powered lights for the garden think i will go to Costco it has been years since i  have gone shopping there used to get freshly cooked baked potatoes and chili or pizza slices .

My sister who put the  £20 in my bank account told my other sister that I was feed , she message me saying she was putting £50 in my bank so I could get some aftershave or something nice , what great sisters I have.

Cant believe Prince is dead such talent , hopefully they will be new albums released it is a great loss R.I.P Prince .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...