Saturday, April 30, 2016

COKE THROUGH A STRAW

Bought a big bag of fresh cut rocket to add to my cheese and meatball pizza and hot and spicy pizza .i also bought some fresh chicken chili pieces also to go on to my pizzas or in my flat bread panini's I now longer have fries with my pizzas which is a good thing i am never going to be a healthy eater i also bought three jars of my favourite coffee , you can tell when Bob's been its paid .

I am also bidding on some blue tooth headphones i am currently the highest bidder just know i am going to win them unless the bidding gets crazy .

I did not win the headphones I though that they were new but they had been used so I stopped bidding on them , luckily someone out bidder me .

Working the bank holiday Monday that will be every one this year so far .

Went to the Wetherby Whaler near to where we live on the way back from the hairdressers Helen was having her hair coloured blonde again i had  been sat in the car playing Zombie Frontier 3d which is as good as Dead Trigger .I had a extra large fish i was Hank Marvin I also had coke instead of coffee thats the drink not the drug although i did use a straw .

Our friend Charlie is coming over to quote us for a fence we want concrete posts and gravel boards i am hoping we can get the post and gravel words in and buy the fence panels next payday.


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...