Saturday, March 05, 2016

GORILLA ON THE ROOF

I need to get on to the roof of our van to do an essential repair the gas boiler flue is leaking from the roof seal  I am guessing that  it needs the aluminium tape that needs replacing , to make it water tight again  I will also get some sealant just in case.

I put the ladder up and took a roll of Gorilla tape up on to the roof the roof is solid sheet metal moulded to look like tiles it is very rigid and smile the Gorilla tape is water proof heat proof and highly sticky i taped it , and over taped it and over taped it again ,  I will see how it goes .

It was snowing today quite heavy and it was laying  just when we think you are out of the woods , it didn't stop until around half past eleven ,Then it started to rain  and the threat of more snow was always looming but it never happened , and the main roads were  soon clear , in-fact by the time i was going to work most of the snow was already disappearing fast  .

I have a full week off I work the rest of this week and next week then I have the following week off yippee lets be honest we all work for time off and money .

My Grandson is a year old this Sunday it is amazing how quick twelve months has been and gone I have no idea what to get a one year old baby I will have to Google it .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...