Monday, March 07, 2016

GOOD FEW DAYS

I bought an  imitation Beats type pill blue tooth stereo speaker ages ago from Ebay and  it is still going strong I take it in my back pack every day . I had it on at work yesterday playing Ed Sheran " I See Fire "  I usually wait until everyone as gone home for the day .Three people out of four are now buying one from Ebay they cost under £7.00 amazing so cheap yet so good .

SATURDAY
Went to the Trinity in Wakefield bought a nice zipper jumper for my Grandson along with a book and T-shirt Helen also got her Grandson a similar jumper we also bought tissue paper and gift bags cards and her mum a Mary Berry cook and recipe book .

I also bought tubes of super glue hair gel and aluminium foil and freezer bags which we where short of .

We called in at Burger King for a mid afternoon snack i was pissed they did not have any milkshakes the machine was down not impressed I had to have Coca Cola .

In the evening our friend Erin called we went for a pup supper to a vintage Inn the Hare and Hounds it is the fourth one we have been to we mainly go to the Sovereign , we all ordered the same a mixed grill it came with ham , lamb , steak , chicken ,black pudding and a  Cumberland sausage,  tomato ,  fries and onion rings and egg  i was the only one to eat it all

SUNDAY
Was out most of the day first off we went to Tong garden centre bought Helen a couple of bird boxes to fix to the tree near our van .Then went to see Hellenes mother and dropped the book we bought yesterday she had already received  her card from there then we went to see Helen's son Steven and  his baby who is also one year old the day after my daughters baby whom is one today .
Liam Helen's youngest son also called round with his girlfriend in his new car after a hour we went to see my daughter and my Grandson Jenson in Allerton Bywater we stayed a few hours and had chili and rice and cheese cake yum yum all in all a good day .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...