Sunday, January 24, 2016

RETRO

SATURDAY
Cooked breakfast totally fcuked up the sausages I over cooked them in the oven and they where too hard not good for us but good for the dog .

Need to but a new case for my iPad the one i have is disintegrating rapidly on my list for when i get paid .

Need cake and need something nice for dinner we will be out later will see what takes my fancy Indian I think .

Went over to Helen's parents it was her mother's birthday we also called to see my nephew he was converting a video tape on to dvd for Helen it was her wedding thirteen years ago , I went to the night do with my then wife , I have know been with Helen since 2007. I watched the dvd with her it did not bother me in the slightest we both have past that's why they are called the past .

On the way back home I got some petrol nice to see the price of a litre has dropped by another 2p e bought some Chinese lemon  chicken pieces and special fried rice and some crispy pancake rolls to say it was all off the shelve at Sainsbury's it was surprisingly good.

Watching "Life " film about James Dean and "Adulterers" based on true events.

SUNDAY
Got up and showered had a bowl of porridge for my breakfast I bought another family box of  twenty packets Friday night on leaving work.

Liam Helen's son came with his girlfriend Nicole they have both bought his and her cars , by buying two identical cars they opted for two Seat Ibiza's  hers is in white and his is in red you really cant beat getting a brand new motor  its worth it just for the smell , i do miss the Juke.

We had dinner that we had cooked in our van's kitchen , we had three meats turkey , chicken and gammon with mash , veg and Yorkshire puddings of which i made and mixed  the batter for .

I am watching a retro record deck on Ebay i like the idea of buying a selection of vinyl records i had loads of records years ago i sold them all be nice to start and buying them again .

Anyway hoped everyone had a great chilled  out weekend , i know a lot of people are being effected by the bad snow fall and blizzards and icy conditions in the U.S.A hope all are home and safe in the houses , we might get some snow next week but no way as bad as you across the pond , i doubt i get out of the van never mind to work.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...