Saturday, January 02, 2016

NEW LIGHT

SATURDAY

The car passed its M.O.T thank fcuk although it was advised that some work does need doing but i can leave it , I did book it in for the end of January along with a mini service mainly the oil and filter and the spark plugs changing . i should have my holiday pay which will help towards the cost and some money i will save from this wage.

I bought this brass looking gothic candelabra for Helen's birthday along with this Yankee Candle shade and dish from a local garden store the candelabra had 70% off its mark up price of £49.99 and I only got charged for the dish and not the shade which also had discount of it all in all the there items cost me £11.50 a true bargain , the Yankee Candle items along should have cost £22.00.




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...