Friday, January 22, 2016

FRIDAY FEELING

Well over the mid week hump its Thursday today  which means that it's all down hill until the weekend .
The M1 motorway is beyond a joke why does it take so long to convert the hard shoulder in to another lane , fcuking hell it is so run over it's end date i would not like to guess the penalty clause on the over run ,  to say it is supposed to be a smart motorway they should have got smart contractors to do the road works , instead of the tossers that  they have  currently got the contract ..
What it has cost me so far  in the extra miles detour i have had  to do when they close junctions off is unbelievable plus the extra time  i spend behind the wheel i should be well compensated .

Anyway a week to day i will break up for a whole ten days off work and i cant wait why because i hate my job i hate the time i have to put in i hate how boring it is how they always want us to do more work i hate we always get a crappy rise every year of a massive 1% wow thanks a lot.

I started using my iPhone 5s head phones that i got with my phone  i was using the older type ones until i wound the window down the other night and threw them out of the cars window whilst driving home the other night they made a high pitched howling noise , not for the first time well this time i took action and wound the window  threw them out of the car the was no other cars or vehicles in my vicinity.

A work mat just took delivery of a Samsung 56 great camera and great speaker quality not sure if i get one end of the day but they are a great quality phone I need to find someone with a Oppo plus 2 .

Friday
TFIF need to get some pear cider when i leave work tonight i break up in six days and have ten days off cant wait no work is pure bliss .

I checked my health app on my I-phone today i had it with me most of the day mainly to see how many steps and distance that  i had walked during the day it was  6.09 miles which in turn calculated it as i had done over 11,000 steps

Watching - 7 Minutes and Criminal Activities

Listening to - David Bowie

Eating - chilli beef and jalapeno pizza


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...