Friday, January 29, 2016

DONE FOR TEN

Last day at work be nice if I get a parking space be a nice touch  to the end of my working week , other wise I will have to go out two hours in to my shift and move the car , which is ok if it is not throwing it down today looks quite sunny.

I did get a parking space so i was happy that's it now until 8th of February then in March week commencing the 14th I have the whole week off  , and I still have one day left to take before we get our new holiday entitlement in April.

Bought a new case for my iPad it looks really nice it is black and it is coming from China cant wait , I am also bidding on a Sandisk  cruiser  orbit 32gb usb flash drive which I can use for the tv's and dvd player anything larger is not recognised .


I am also bidding on a Ninja key holder which is quite a good idea i have looked at other makes this one caught my eye will see if i am the highest bidder the day bidding ends .



Listening to - Charlie Puth album new release

Watching - Hyena Road

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...