Wednesday, December 24, 2014

MASSES

It is my last day off and i was up and out of the house for half past six it was still dark as i drove to the garage to fill up with petrol i also bought 4 boxes of cat food pouches they are on offer until the end of December , I then i drove to the local Lidl and bought some lager and pear cider we don't drink loads so 12 cans of each is more than enough .I also bought some pigs in blankets and a gammon joint and some other bits and pieces that i thought we might need .

I am buying a iPad mini for myself i took mine in to hock when we was peppermint (skint} it is the exact same model it might even be mine who knows anyway i did miss not having one , so buy the end of today i will  be sorted.

We went over to visit Helen's son Kris he has just bought his first house it fully doubled glazed and freshly painted and carpeted throughout the kitchen and bathroom are immaculate it's a great first house it is only a few streets away from the first house I ever bought.

Went to Meadow Hall Sheffield thought it would be manic with a massive amount of Christmas shoppers but it was ok .The weather was very windy with heavy rain but still they was lots doing their shopping I bought Helen a onesie with hood and ears .

Christmas Eve
I have to go to work at two till ten I am dropping Helen off at her parents house and picking her up after ten so we can go to the Church at Adel for Christmas mass at midnight .
When we return home it will be Christmas .

A massive Christmas to all , I  hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and a happy new year peace and love the world over and a great 2015 May it be a great year for everyone out there , Respect to you all love Bob x

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...